Join our ENews list to get emails about our activities and area climate action
(You can expect emails about twice a month). Check out our past eNews here.
What Can You Do?
There are many ways to get involved.
Check out energy savings from your utility - BGE here or Allegheny Energy/Potomac Edison (now part of FirstEnergyCorp) here.
Discussion circles meet to read articles on climate change and discuss the information. These discussion circles are an excellent way to meet other people in the community who are interested in climate change.
We also need volunteers to help with numerous activities including
· Starting new discussion groups
· Facilitating discussion groups
· Updating the HoCo Climate Change web site
· Writing/editing announcements
· Writing articles for the web site and blogs
· Advocating for climate change solutions
Climate change is happening faster than we all anticipated.